1. Support and promote the acceptance of progressive national model codes across all building sectors that strive for Net Zero energy performance.
2. Assist with the development and implementation of strong educational and training programs for industry upskilling and preparedness
3. Encourage prioritization of sustainable and local materials which support local economies and the design and construction of healthy indoor environments conducive to occupant well being.
4. Back a science-based, research driven pathway to affordably transition all buildings, both new and existing, off of natural gas as a fuel source.
5. Promote economic opportunities, investments,and incentives through a total cost of building ownership framework