Members are individuals who are committed to the sustainable building cause in Manitoba.
Here are some of the membership benefits that you already receive:
- One complimentary Lunch & Learn admission per year (Sustaining Member)
- Exclusive networking opportunities within the local sustainable building community
- Advanced registration to SBM special events
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Ability to serve on the Sustainable Building Manitoba Board and Board Committees
- Receive regular newsletters highlighting industry innovation and local events
- Being part of the sustainable building movement in Manitoba!
And if that wasn’t enough, some new and upcoming benefits:
- Have a voice on sustainable building policies through community collaboration on advocacy positions
- Celebration of successful sustainable building projects in Manitoba via invitation to collaborate on special projects like the Manitoba Sustainable Building Map.
- Certificate for completed professional development hours based on attendance at Lunch & Learns and other SBM events
- Opportunity to submit content to the newsletter to share with community
- Invitation to our Linked In page to Showcase your personal commitment to sustainable building values and use of our logo online
Membership registration date: September 1st of every year
Are you a company interested in becoming a sustaining sponsor? Check out our sponsorship offering HERE.
To become a Sustainable Member, please join our Newsletter below, and pay the $50 fee using the Checkout button.